Now that I have faster internet, I'm going to try the blog thing again.
First up:
I plan to have the local metal worker make me a room screen and am looking for opinions.
Which design do you think would look best with old style pics?
#1
#1
Do it yourself. Jack of all projects, Master of none!
4 comments:
I like the square. Will it all be metal or will there be glass inside the squares/circles?
Haven't quite decided whether or not to put glass/acrylic in. I may just have him weld some little tabs on to hold the pics, so I can have different pics depending which side is facing out. If he wants to much to make it, Gary and I will have to try and do it ourselves. Time is the factor here, something we never have enough of!
I like the squares.
JUST OVER FROM WEST FURNITURE REVIVAL THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENT. I BECAME A FOLLOWER WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU WOULD FOLLOW MY BLOG TOO. I THINK THAT THE SQUARE WOULD LOOK THE BEST.AND I THINK THAT ITS A GREAT IDEAL I LOVE THE IRON LOOK AND USE ALOT OF IT IN MY HOME..
Post a Comment