Monday, March 8, 2010

Another Room Divider

So, how about this one? Are you lovin' it? Maybe smaller rectangles on the top. This is what I have in mind for the pics on one side. No......... they won't all be Steph and Jason! This is just my working prototype.

6 comments:

Tru said...

The empty frames are mirrors.

Anonymous said...

I like it...it is even better with all the pictures of my family. :) Not so sure about the mirrors on the bottom...seems unbalanced to me.

Tru said...

Do you like the shape better, or the rounded top?

Tru said...

Any other ideas of something to use in the blank frames other than mirrors?

Mom of Two said...

What about an impressioned glass, like in a light green color, or stained glass.

Tru said...

That's a good idea. Or, I was thinking maybe using some of the fabric that matches the bedspread and do a decoupage thing. The pattern may be too big. I wish it would warm up so we could get started on it. also want to get started on the activity table.

Related Posts with Thumbnails