Friday, July 9, 2004

Let's see if I can get the hang of this!

Well, I'm going to try this and see if it is a viable alternative to individual emails to my kids. Not a whole lot going on at the farm, except that we are waiting for a stretch of good weather to get our crops in. Summer colds seem to be making their way through our family {thank-you Shane}, but relatively speaking all is good. Please be kind with your comments. That means you, Andy. At least until I get the hang of this.

4 comments:

Lame Shrill Owl said...

Don't be an ass Andy!

Andy said...

Telling me not to be an ass on the internet is like telling a bird not to fly.

Ain't gonna happen.

Lame Shrill Owl said...

Andy - and maybe wives (or at least your wife) won't cook dinner anymore.

Maybe I shouldn't come home if everyone is sick.......I'll still have the whole month of August off after coming back for that wedding & I don't want to waste it being sick.

Kinky Phanie Gates said...

I tried setting one of these up about a week or two ago, but never had time to sit down and write anything up yet.

Related Posts with Thumbnails