I don't post too often because I am quite busy on the farm, but once in awhile I have something to say. When I clicked on the link, it came up to the right page. Try typing in the url www.bf2004.net.
Sorry, I wasn't trying to be mean. Also, the link worked when I typed it in. Weird that by clicking on it I got some other page...who knows! Are you going to Green Bay for the deals or haven't you decided yet?
No, we're going to Marinette, which is closer and less crowded. NOt as many storesd to choose from, but most of the ones I need. GB is just a nightmare on Black Friday!
5 comments:
First let me say, Oh, my God...you put on a post. Second, When I clicked on the link, all there was was a picture of a badger?!?!
I don't post too often because I am quite busy on the farm, but once in awhile I have something to say. When I clicked on the link, it came up to the right page. Try typing in the url www.bf2004.net.
Sorry, I wasn't trying to be mean. Also, the link worked when I typed it in. Weird that by clicking on it I got some other page...who knows! Are you going to Green Bay for the deals or haven't you decided yet?
No, we're going to Marinette, which is closer and less crowded. NOt as many storesd to choose from, but most of the ones I need. GB is just a nightmare on Black Friday!
I will probably get the free stuff (after rebate I presume) from Menards.
Post a Comment